Omni’Nettoyant provides deep cleaning and stain removal for suede, nubuck, and textiles.
This unique formula contains solvents and surfactants which lift dirt and marks from the surface leaving it clean and renewed. A brush with natural bristles is included to gently cleanse without damaging the surface.
Omn’Nettoyant is suitable for use on suede, nubuck, textile, TEX materials, microfibres, stretch, and crepe.
- Carefully remove any dirt or dust from the shoe using a crepe brush.
- Pour the required amount of Omni’Nettoyant into a container and dilute with water.
- Apply the product using a brush.
- Rinse the bristles with water and brush the leather surface again.
- Leave to dry for six hours.
- Brush suede items with the Crepe Brush, and nubuck items with the Natural Silk Brush, to revitalise the original surface texture and patina.
Always clean the entire item when carrying out a treatment. If you are cleaning shoes, fill with paper after treatment to retain the shape and absorb any excess moisture. Test on an inconspicuous area before use.