Tarrago Airbrush is recommended for all user levels, lightweight and easy to use.
To customize all types of shoes and complements.
- With a 0,5 mm. nozzle diameter and 7 ml./ 0,25 fl.oz. color cup capacity.
- We recommend using with the Tarrago Compressor.
- You can use this Airbrush with the following dyes: Tarrago Sneakers Paint, Tarrago Self Shine Color Dye, Tarrago Quick Color, Tarrago Suede Dye and Tarrago Penetrating Dye.
How to use
- Connect the airbrush with the air supply.
- Pour the paint into the color cup, after thinning it appropriately.
- Hold the airbrush in your hand. Press the operation lever and the air starts to come out. Then, gradually pull back the operation lever to spray.
- The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between the work surface and airbrush.
- Remove needle cap for a fine line or small dot. Which is achieved by working very close to the surface while releasing a very small amount of paint.
- Empty the content and clean the airbrush with water and a special brush.
- Spray out all the paint and pour water into the color cup.
- Block the needle cap with a finger and spray.
- Let the air stream go backward up the nozzle to clean the paint residues. Remove the finger and eliminate all the water inside the airbrush.
- Repeat the process repeatedly until there is no paint residue inside the airbrush.
- Keep the nozzle and the nozzle cap clean. Any dust will reduce spray effect.
- Remove the needle and clean the remaining paint. Do not bend or damage the needle surface, it could hinder the airbrush use.